Never Underestimate The Influence Of Kanyakumari

Kanyakumari
    Sunset view of Vivekananda memorial
I was there along with my family around 2 years ago. If someone wants to explain Kanyakumari one word is enough and that is "astonishing". So many don't like mountain but I like it so much because basically I am from northeast (Tripura). Right now I am staying in Bangalore because I am doing my MSc MLT. 

So, because the topics is Kanyakumari now I am going to tell you guys about our journey actually around 2018 on March we(family) decided to take vacation for 1 month so we planned for South India. In South India there are 5 states-
1. Karnataka. (Language- Kanada)
2. Andhra Pradesh (Language- Telugu)
3. Telangana ( Language- Telugu)
4. Tamilnadu (Language- Tamil)
5. Kerala (Language- Malayalam)
Kanyakumari is the last point of India and located in Tamilnadu, capital is Chennai. 
   
So, when decided for South India we booked tickets for my native Agartala to Kolkata by flight from Kolkata to Chennai by train, please don't judge me because as a Indian you always love to save your money. From Chennai difficult part start because from Chennai to Kanyakumari trains are there but fully packed and the most important reservation is necessary  or otherwise you have to suffer in congested bogies of train which is too much crowded like in a 100 passengers bogi around 300 people climb on it. And we did one mistake, we didn't book reservation seats for us. And then suffering start. Somehow we climb on that congested bogi and preparing for to reach Kanyakumari safely. 

From Chennai to Kanyakumari around 12 hours journey by train and it become very difficult when you are suffering with 300 more passengers in a congested bogi. Somehow after too much of suffering we reached Kanyakumari, from the station 1 local auto driver take us to a travelling agency from where it took one package for Kanyakumari, Madurai, Kodaikanal and Rameshwaram. The total cost for that package was 10,000 rupees for four people. When I saw the ocean we forget all the, sufferings all problems. The next part will come soon, there I will talk about how we enjoyed all the cities which is listed on this blog. 
Own click pictures of Vivekananda memorial

Thank you and this part will come soon.

Post a Comment

1 Comments