Kanyakumari trip continuation.

        

Hi guys, here I again with my 2nd part of our Kanyakumari trip, if you didn't read my privious travel blog then read this blog. Link of my first travel blog is Never Underestimate The Influence Of Kanyakumari. 
  
        So, let's start just after privious travel blog. After the package booking our family first took hotel which was listed on package, there we rest for something, we get some food. After 2 hours of rest we went see the great Indian Ocean which was really huge long rock structure, without wasting of time I jumped on the water. I spent around half an hour in occan and along with many more people was there having fun. But now some of the tragedy was ready for me, when get up from water I realise I went to water with my wallet, I lost my sunglasses and huge loss was I lose my mobile my favorite windows 735. Actually after that enjoy in water I change my dress and I soaked with my phone, for more than 3 hours it was there. I only understood when get back from Vivekananda rocks. After changing my dress we went for the Vivekananda memorial, but the problem was long line for boat tickets but price was really low for the ferry and entry. The entire tour of Vivekananda memorial was really awesome, the fresh air, the ocean, people around us, but the best part was meditation spot of Swami Vivekananda.

Vivekananda memorialview from ferry and inside

One thing is for sure these structures ar shows us how rich our India culture and great human beings. 
    
           So next day we a rental car and went for Kanyakumari tour. Our driver was such a nice person, he take us to a famous port inside Kanyakumari
                  Port view from inside

        That port was huge and entry was free but still it was clean and beautiful. Then he take us to a Trinath Mandir and we pray there for something.
                        Trinath Tample
  
All of the priest was there really, they are all was really friendly. From there we went to a Bharat Mata temple. Structure and infrastructure was awesome but inside of phones are not allowed, inside the museum they explained about whole life of Lord Ram in beautiful painting ,one huge and beautiful statue of Bharat Mata. Mobile phones are not allowed inside.
                    Bharat Mata Temple

            From there another we went to another tample Thanumalayan Temple. One tradition was there man can't ware any kind of clothes in upper part, and for women they have to cover their legs properly and we cannot wear jeans. It's fo the respect of good and it's followed by all the devotees.
                  Thanumalayan Temple
   
            At last we went for a wax museum and a virtual reality show Shop together. There was statue of different famous public figures. 
                           Wax statues

        The virtual reality Shop was awesome for me and my sister but for mom it wasn't so good. When came down from the chair she was hardly managing her balance, it was  reallydifficult for my mom.

          After all enjoy and little problem we went to hotel and there we finished our lunch and left our hotel room for Madurai.
For Madurai we got the bus from our travel agent only.

      By the bus we went to Madurai and there also they provided us a room for and meal was separate, but the quality and price was really nice and affordable. That night we went to Meenakshi Temple, there the security stopped my sister because she was warring three quarter pants. Still the temple was gigantic and beautiful best part is famous statue of Lord Meenakshi (Parvati maa). That day we went early to bad because next day we are about to go
Rameswaram. 

That is it for today, next part I am going to talk about our journey to Rameswaram, Kodaikanal.

Post a Comment

0 Comments